Business disruption and growing volatility are producing new risks and opportunities. The next decade will accelerate this transformative trend thanks to technologies such as SAP Hana, RPA, AI, Cybersecurity, Digital, IoT, Blockchain, etc.
Survival and sustainable growth need the best cooperation, insight, and agility. CXOs and their management team are looking to mitigate their risk and seize the opportunities to transform their business.
Agile methodology helps clients to realize real business value from digital transformation by innovating the business model, harvesting best practices, and tapping into a cross-industry global experience.
In the face of disruption, businesses must become more agile. Organizations must be responsive to changing market dynamics, customer needs, stakeholder demands, and regulatory requirements. They must have the right insights, enabling them to rely on accurate, timely, and actionable information. And they must be efficient in delivering quality back-office services at a competitive cost, while also remaining flexible to demands.
Agile Business Transformation embraces these demands and responds to the pace of change in the connected world. It takes into account business, innovation, and technology aspects and translates strategy into
experience and operation, completing the picture by addressing the people’s
and the organization’s change.
Agile Methodology Solutions
The fusion of data, technology platforms, and physical devices is unlocking entirely new approaches to business models. The Internet of Things is enabling the unprecedented use of data to remove costs while creating new revenue models. With the rise of blockchain, new platform business models and crowd effects create both disruptive risks and upside opportunities.
The rise of artificially intelligent machines is driving rapid breakthroughs in cognitive computing, from chatbots that streamline customer experiences, through to advanced analytics, image recognition, and machine or deep learning for mass personalization and value chain optimization.
Automation of front-end and back-end operations, along with developments in the human-machine interface, are changing customers and business
processes. It is completely reshaping how services are delivered and costs incurred.
How to start with Agile Business Transformation
- Benchmarking the business function to gain valuable insights as a starting point.
- The maturity check workshop will help provide a good view of the situation and how the SAP technologies suite can help you.
- Creating a “state-ofthe-art” dashboard showing KPIs.
- Introduce SAP technologies suite, showing its key functionalities, data model, possible use cases (including live demo), and technical requirements.
- Define customer-relevant SAP technology scope, raising open questions that need to be clarified.
- Identify IT strategy, finance functioning model, and reporting requirements.
- Analyze system landscape, interfaces, and specific IT requirements (e.g. virtualization).
- Identify parallel projects that may have an impact on the future ERP road map.
- Perform technical validation of the identified requirements under cost and benefit focus.
- Define IT target architecture.
- Identify all relevant costs for the SAP technology implementation compared with alternative scenarios.
- Measure benefits as a foundation for a valid return on investment (ROI) scenario.
- Define the most cost-effective approach for your business.
Business case summary
- Provide an individual SAP technology suite road map including ROI timeline (costs vs. benefits).
- Consolidation of all phases as the basis of decision-making for the management is completed.
- Discussion with management board about the future ERP road map carried out.