What is Osmose Technology?
You may have heard about an income source and e-commerce company named Osmose Technology Pvt Ltd from friends or relatives, or you may have seen an advertisement for it.
Osmose Technology Pvt Ltd is a private company that is not listed yet. The company was introduced on 24 December 2019 and is based in Pune, Maharashtra. A total of INR 5 Lakhs has been authorized as share capital, and INR 10,000 has been paid up as paid-up capital. As far as we can tell, the most recent AGM (Annual General Meeting) of Osmose Technology Pvt Ltd was held on December 31, 2020, according to the records. Its most recent balance sheet was formulated for the review period on March 31, 2020, according to the information in our possession.
The company’s directors are Shubhangi Vaibhav Pataskar, Vijay Baburao Mahajan, and Prashant Ramchandra Rundale.
What services does Osmose Technology Pvt Ltd provide?
Osmose Technology, an Indian private limited company, created apps and websites for them. In recent years, Osmose has established itself by encouraging its websites and mobile applications through an affiliate program. All consumers are curious about the Osmose Affiliate program because of the cash flow and daily perks that it provides. The company Osmose is often referred to as an MLM (Multi-Level Marketing) company that engages in large-scale fraud or scams.
Osmose Technology Pvt Ltd, rather than being a scam, is an Affiliate Program that provides significant bonuses as well as affiliate earnings based on the following direct and indirect methods of earning money: Furthermore, Osmose technology Pvt Ltd has been registered with the Internal Revenue Service, which appears to be a return to its original status. Aside from that, there is no evidence that the Internet is a swindle or that it is a deception. To date, no one at Osmose Technology has expressed dissatisfaction with the money they are paid.
In the same vein as Flipkart and Amazon, Osmose Technology operates an online store. Mental Skills Gaming Solution, the company that owns and operates Osmosetech, is well-known for its work in the development of embedded gameplay and social networking sites for mobile devices. As previously stated, Osmose Technology is profitable in both of the ways mentioned. They sold their products online, and a few months later, they began to run advertisements on PikFlick, similar to Facebook.
What is the working model of Osmose Technology?
Essentially, Osmose uses his affiliate program to drive traffic and users to the Osmose Retail site and Osmose Apps (PikFlick).
When it comes to making money on the internet, there are only two ways to go about it.
1) Placing advertisements on your website or blog.
2) Making a comission by selling products or services on the internet.
How you can earn money through Osmose Technology?
Using their application, PikFlick, Osmose encourages its ad network, in which they will pay you INR 0.45 per day if you refer a friend to it. However, if you want to earn even more money, they also have a Levelwise Affiliate Program available.
Level-wise Affiliate Program
- When you connect to Osmose Tech, you’ll be able to create your own 10 directions, each of which will pay you INR 1 per day for your efforts.
- You will then get your team once you have created 10 directions.
- You will receive INR 1 as a periodic commission for each new member who joins through one of these ten directions.
- In this way, any new members who join the first seven levels will contribute to your daily income.
Pros of the company
- A platform for earning money.
- You can earn money by recruiting new employees for your company.
- On their website, you can find necessities such as health products and electronic gadgets, among other things.
- The website has active social media accounts, which you can find by searching for “Osmose Technology Pvt Ltd Reviews.” The website also has a blog.
Cons of the company
- It requires a one-time payment of INR 1,180 to become a full member.
- It does not provide a phone number or any type of contact assistance service, which is extremely upsetting.
- People have complained about websites that ask for money from them to become members, and they have claimed that the websites are fraudulent.
- On various consumer forums, the company has received negative feedback.
They claim to provide 24-hour support, but they do not provide a phone number, indicating that they are fraudulent.
If we cancel the product, they do not refund our money, which is an unlawful practice.
There is an additional charge of INR 120 for delivery, which is a complete scam.
Customers and online shopping portals do not have a clear understanding of one another’s business practices. Plenty of the data available on the site is either false or misleading in some way or another. They have posted company pictures on the internet and snapshots of people earning money, which can lead to corruption or fraudulent activities for the people who fall victim to them, among other things.
Osmose essentially compensates the affiliates based on the revenue generated by their Osmose Shopping Websites and Osmose Application sales. No matter whether he/she is involved in network marketing or not, any Osmose Affiliate who registers receives a daily income with no restrictions! Level marketing is one of the criteria that must be met by every Osmose promoter, according to certain standards.
The level marketing system is used by anyone in Osmose who wants to earn additional income. Unlike other MLM scams and frauds, Osmose is not a pyramid scheme but a simple affiliate program that pays you based on the number of affiliates who sign up through your link.